Submit your Success Story
You are a Luxembourg-based organisation and you have participated in an EU project in Research and Innovation, such as FP7, CIP, LIFE, or eurostars? We would like to hear about your story!
What is the project about, with whom did you work together? What was the outcome? What did you learn from it?
How to write an engaging story about your project
- Use a short and catchy heading. The heading shall intrigue people to read on. (You may also use subheadings to structure the text.)
- Summarize the aim or outcome of the project. A short summary of some key points serves as an introduction to more detailed information.
- Include quotes. Quotes from project participants or clients make the text livelier and add a "journalistic" tone.
- Provide photos, logos, and links. The story will be published on various channels. Photos illustrate the text. Links to videos or online presentations can be embedded in the online version of the article.
- Don’t make it longer than 500-700 words. The text need not be long to contain all essential information.
- If you have doubts, our team might help you with drafting or editing the text.
We will publish the story in paper-form, and on our websites. You may use the content for your own purposes as well. We reserve the right to decline articles if basic requirements are not met.
Contact your Horizon 2020 National Contact Point in Luxembourg today. Let us discuss your project idea together.
ncp.horizon2020 (at) luxinnovation.lu
(+352) 43 62 63 - 1
For more information
How to write articles (wikihow)
Submit your story
Read past stories